Come as You Are
Sunday Morning Celebration Service – Once you experience it, you won’t want to miss this warm and welcoming “come as you are” service. Grab a fresh cup of coffee, say “Hi” to a friend, and expect for your whole family to experience God in an encouraging and life changing way.
Location476 Ocoee Commerce Parkway
Ocoee, Florida 34761
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I expect at HighPoint Church?
- We know that walking into a new church can be overwhelming. Our promise to you is that you’ll be greeted at the door and feel welcomed. Through the doors you will instantly smell the aroma of our seasonal coffee and want to relax at one of our cafe tables. You will also hear awe-inspiring singing coming from our worship team inviting you to engage in a moment that will be uplifting, high energy, and full of praise.
- What times are the services?
- We meet every Sunday at 10:00am at our building at 476 Ocoee Commerce Parkway, Ocoee, FL, 34761.
- Where do I park?
- We have 100’s of great parking spots on site, clearly marked as Lots, A, B, and C. You can drop your family at the front door and easily find a place to park.
- What should I wear?
- We want you to feel comfortable so, wear whatever makes you feel comfortable. We are more concerned that you are here, and not concerned with what you wear. The pastor will probably be wearing jeans.
- Does HighPoint have Childcare?
- KidzTown isn’t a room with four walls and a bunch of toys. KidzTown takes over half of the HighPoint Church building and literally looks like a town made for kids within a safe, secure and fun environment. Entering KidzTown Station, you will be greeted by a friendly HighPoint helper, and use the simple automated check-in system for your children. By the time you pick them up, you will both know why we say, “KidzTown- Where Faith is Fun!”